Victoria University in Melbourne, Australia offers Bachelor of Engineering Science (Sports Engineering) a unique program that specifically applies human movement sciences to sports, course code EBSG. Signal Processing & Linear Systems for the Movement Sciences by David Winter is a suitable supplementary material for researchers and graduate students.
Graduates of the course work on all manner of sports and exercise related engineering and instrumentation projects. Graduates can work in a range of industries such as:
- National and State Institute of Sports
- Elite Sporting Organisations
- University Sports or Engineering Related Departments
- Sporting Good Manufacturers
- Sports Vehicle Manufacturers
- Sports Safety Products Manufacturers
- Sports Apparel Manufacturers
This biomechanics program is offered both full time and part time at the Footscary Park location.